Hi folks, I’m Lynly
I started grooming 6 years ago when we lived in Westport. We moved to sunny Richmond 3 years ago where I set up a new grooming room from home. Working from home means I have one to one with dogs and owners within a relaxed, quiet setting. And yes, ALL dogs are treated with lots of care and cuddles! I’m dedicated to ensuring the safety and comfort of every dog and I use essential oil in my grooming room for calming benefits for dogs with anxieties.
My prices vary according to breed, coat condition and behavior of the dog and I look forward to chatting with you about your dog’s needs.
- Bath or Hydro bath with quality shampoos and conditioners
- Ear cleaning, plucking if required
- Coat Blow dried and prepped for clippers and or scissor work. Styled to owners request
- In between grooms, bath and tidy available
- Appointments Just for Nails
- Puppy specials from 3 to 6 months
- De-shedding – Dogs with under coats. Using special deshed shampoo and high velocity dryers blowing out the under coats, reduces shedding dramatically. Price depends on size and thickness of coat.
- Humanity before vanity. If a dog is excessively matted then I do not expect any dog to endure being de matted. In these cases the coat will be clipped down so the coat can start a fresh. This will be discussed with the owner on arrival.
Dog Grooming Training Certificate 2012
Lynly has successfully completed each phase of the comprehensive Dog Grooming Training including Bathing, Drying, Clipping, Parasite control.
ALL ABOUT DOG GROOMING TRAINING.
Lynly is a member of the National Dog Groomers Association of NZ and attended a Grooming Boot camp 2017
PET TECH / FIRST AID CERTIFICATION 2017